MUSEUM OF MILITARY HISTORY OF VIETNAM
Museum of Military History Vietnam, formerly known as the Military Museum, a museum of military history of Vietnam, first opened on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the founding of the People's Army of Vietnam (22 December 1959) on a land area of about 10,000 m². Display area is 2000m ².
The museum displays artifacts and documents introducing the birth and growth of the people's armed forces Vietnamthrough different historical periods.
The content displayed is divided into 6 sections:
- The history of the nation and the birth of the People's Army of Vietnam
- The resistance against the French colonialists
- The resistance against
- Vietnam Army regulars modern advance
- People's Army a heart - invincibility
- The outdoor display aircraft, tanks, artillery, armored vehicles, missiles, mortars, bombs ... objects are large.
Museum also displays maps, campaign maquette of
Dien Bien Phu, Ho Chi
Minh campaign history, the kind you about the battles and the heroic soldiers
of the armed forces.